Fly High

English Version of 『自‘遊’への旅

Part Eight (Chap. 8)

8. Postscript

As I mentioned at the end of Introduction, ahead of publication of this book, I designed the cover by myself. This is why its appearance is amateurish. On this cover, one bird is about to fly out into the sky towards somewhere higher through the “window” which isn opened to the sky.

Today, we are being swept away by the tide of the times, and we have little time to look up at the sky. Currently it is hard to open a window and fly into the sky. Such a “journey” is really needed even though thousands of passenger aircraft are grounded to the ground. It is neither rhetoric nor dream. It is a “journey” which is surely possible depending on how you think about it.

On the other hand, the fictitious has become real to a large extent.

It seems that there are quite a few views which not only look at the current COVID-19 antagonistically, and also offer “thanks” to it.

As I discussed in my the other writings, it seems that there is at work the “acts of nature”, and  human beings cannot control the matter of COVID-19. This can be seen in our anthropomorphic acceptance that coronavirus “has a very smart strategy.” The virus may not actually have such a “will”, but any possibilities can occur through the mutation of the virus. Therefore, there can be even appearance of mutations which have not been foreseen, even if it is a coincidence or is completely unexpected for us.

As a result of such mutations, we are witnessing the unthinkable weakness that has piled up in human society. The whole human race is panicking now.

But a difficulty can be an opportunity.

Those restraints being pointed out in this book are  also swinging to the right and left in chaos similarly.

Because it is such a chaotic time, the start of the “journey” should be the key to great success.

Challenge with confidence.

Author’s Brief Personal History

Hajime Matsuzaki

Born 20 August 1946. Graduated from the Department of Civil Engineering, Shibaura Institute of Technology 1969. After working for a construction company and an official for the Construction Engineers’ Union, went to Australia to study 1984. Holds a master’s degree in labour-management relations from the University of Western Australia and a doctorate from the University of New South Wales. Lives permanently in Australia. Co-founded a business consultancy. Currently operating the following two websites and blogs.

https://retirementaustralia.net/  

and     

https://philearth.space/

©2021 Hajime Matsuzaki

【The End】

<<going back

<<going back to First Part

Bookmark the permalink.